We are the rulers of the nations
[html]

WC:465

The mission for the silver male any more was to make everyone around him happy. The male had everything for the most part that he needed in his life. So it was natural for him to turn around and wish to find that happiness that he could bring to others, and he would do just about all it could take to make the other that where around him happy, or to bring a smile to someone’s face. Granted there was more thing that male enjoyed but that was his mission in life and he knew it. The Sawtooth male who was the son of the monster named Lucifer, was brought on this earth to fix what wrongs that his father had done and to make his poor victims learn to move on, never to forget or forgive . NO! That would be shame. The silver son wanted the victims to move on and try to find something in life that they could enjoy and do that and make sure to keep that happy thought in mind in the darkest of times.

He chuckled at her passive comment about cooking. He lowered his head and then brought it back up, giving it a shake.

”No lass, n…n…never give up if it m…m…makes you happy. Your b…b…b..bound to have flaws s..s..s..sometime. If it’s a bad b..b..b..batch Uncle N..n..n..Noah will eat it with a smile a..a..and love it.”

Again the male was thinking that if it made her happy then he would do it. After all that what he wanted to do in life was to make other’s happy and not worry about him-self. The last selfish thing that he had done that was not for other’s was to take a mate, he wanted to make him-self happy and taking a mate, a lifelong friend and a lover all in one would be the case.

Standing up with a nod as she agreed to hunt with him, the male chuckled did he hunt? Well of course he did he was a wolf, and he also needed to eat. He looked at her with his one good eye, smiling at the child, he did not mean to laugh at her but he did. ”Oh sorry.” He cleared his voice pushing away the chuckles and he looked back at her with his good eye. ”Aye…I need to h..h…hunt to live.” He said as he took off walking giving his head a sway for her to follow him. ”W..w..well I star gaze. I b..b..b..believe that the stars tell u..u…us a lot of things. M..m..my main joy is this r..r..right here. Spending time with p..p..pack members and making them happy.” That was just about it, he was not a fighter he would if he had to, but it was not his style.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread