M - I'm ready for my Soul
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

More and more of the frightening male was revealed to Amy. Huge scars, bright colors and piercings. The effect was of a much light hearted person, something that chilled Amy deeply. If one could be so light hearted one moment and a killer the next it was way too close to Amy's own personality, gentle and happy and turning around killing with the same grin. The realization that she was up against so much like herself terrified Amy deeply. She won battles because she was the one willing to go the farthest. This male was probably willing to go just as far, but with the added bonus of being stronger and bigger.

Amy's eyes narrowed at his words. They were so similar to what she said when torturing someone. This wasn't just a simple kill. He'd enjoy drawing the pain from her. A single plan of desperation lodged in Amy's mind. Clinging the edges Amy waited, muscles tensed for a push. He got closer, and closer, the bat a warning to not let him get too close. Desperate times called for desperate measures though, and just short of the bat's range Amy leaped at him, growling. Her claws slashed forward, ready to mar his body and do all the damage she could in close range.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread