The Atlantic was born today
[html]

wc 332

The female's head reeled from the younger male's long explanation of his relations. She had had a very small family herself, it was hard to imagine having so many parents and adoptive parents and siblings and such. It made her think about her siblings. Wondering how they were, if they were still alive. She hoped they were, even though she doubted even more than ever that she would ever set eyes upon them again. "That's quite the extended family you have there. It must be kind of nice to have so many though. My mother died before I came here and I haven't seen either my brother or sister for a very long time."

Savina was unaware of the changing of a non-shifter to a shifter. Most wolves in Europe were luperci, and most spent all their time in their bipedal forms. Her pack was the exception instead of the rule. Living as she had she knew very little of the specifics of being a shifter. "A non-shifter can be turned into one? I didn't know that. Even though I am a shifter I lived my whole life as a regular wolf. I've only changed forms once in my whole life." The moment after she said that last sentence she felt embarrassed. With most of the wolves here spending quite a bit of time in their shifted forms, she was afraid they would view her reluctance to shift a weakness, or something to be looked down upon. But she supposed if anyone would be more understanding it would be Jazper, since he just became able to change forms.

The onyx female laughed a bit as the boy jumped into the water after her, making a large splash. "Feels good doesn't it? Its pretty shallow in this inlet too, so we shouldn't really have to swim." She used her tail to splash a bit of water at Jazper playfully. A mischievous smirk on her slender muzzle and a twinkle in her emerald orbs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread