Du um meg sviv, du hjaa meg sit, du arme Aand!
[html]

Word Count » 289 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse watched as the woman’s eyes turned toward her, and she almost regretted saying anything, but how could she not? The woman was in the lands Eclipse had once called home. She knew them well enough, though probably not as well as someone like Naryu. Smiling sheepishly she waited to see if the woman would have a response for her, and she did, though suddenly she moved her foot as though something was there. Eclipse tilted her head, but said nothing. The woman spoke, though it was inaudible to the young girl. Was she crazy? She was looking for her mother.... well Eclipse wasn’t sure what she meant by that as anyone around here were all gone.

“I see. Well perhaps I do? I did use to live here.”

She said quietly then forgetting her manners and felt rather dumb she went on to introduce herself.

“I’m Eclipse Soulstorm. I was here when Dahlia was. Was your mother in the pack? Maybe she moved to Ichika no Hoen with most of the pack?”

She offered. Thats where most of her family and pack had gone, was past the mountains, merging with another pack and making it a solid society of wolves. One Eclipse loved very much. It wasn’t a place she was willing to trade off and she hoped that now that she was finally getting accustomed to the traditions and customs of the pack, that they wouldn’t change again, but she feared that change would come big or small for it always did. She would be far more prepared for it now than she had when she was a pup, but that didn’t mean she had to like it.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread