You might think
[html]

ooh, a whole three months! lol you can bring light in now

Sophie was not happy to be caught at all. She turned away from Terra, pouting. Terra was very confused about this, still very young and not ready for pups of her own, even if her body was. Caring for puppies was an instinct pressed into her, but the actual complexities of it escaped her. Terra could feed a puppy, keep it warm and safe from harm, but keeping it happy and entertained was much more difficult. Now she was faced with that very trouble, Sophie extremely displeased with her and working her way out of her arms. Terra was worried that she'd been injured, but Sophie seemed well enough.

Terra sighed and sat down on the ground. She hadn't realized that she'd hurt the pup's feelings playing with the male she'd found. It had been complete instinct driving her forward, mindless actions without thought. That wasn't good at all. Normally her instincts were something for Terra to trust, but now she wasn't so sure. This was something new, that Terra didn't really understand. She reached over to pet Sophie. Sorry about that. Guess I was a little distracted. You can still tell me though, okay? Even if we're not family. Straightening up Terra surveyed the crowd. Besides, I promised. You keep your promises, Sophie. Terra sniffed the air, catching the scent of Boothe, as she know understood.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread