One more step to the darker side
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 418

Despite Romeo's attempts to placate her, she didn't back down entirely to his aggression. Kiara wasn't a pet, she would never answer to such a title. Even with Romeo acting so dominant, she wouldn't give up that point. Kiara didn't move as he jumped at her and she even growled in defiance. But despite her verbal defiance, her tail and submissive posture never change.

Fire, fire was a terrible element that damaged the the world as much as it repaired it. Fire, the choking smoke and dreadful heat that one had to face when it raged out of control. Fire was on thing Kiara did not like to mess with, although she knew that the luperci enjoyed being around such a dangerous form of life. Not only that, Romeo seemed to like fire to, but in an insidious way. Kiara's sapphire eyes widened as she imagined the pain and fear his family must have faced. The very thought made her shake a little. She was scared, scared of fire and scared of Romeo. Kiara's eyes locked with his acid green orbs, and the terrible fire that burned within them.

Something in her snapped. The young female was naive and at times could even be idiotic, but she understood Romeo's meaning. He wanted her to lie so that he could easily hurt her friends, her pack later on. He was a threat and Kiara would not stand by knowing that her pack was in danger. This time she rose, her ears swiveled forward, her tail rose, and her growls now very audible. First he called her a pet, now he was planning on hurting her pack. Her tongued flicked in and out of her mouth, rubbing up against her deadly incisors. "I know I'm simple, and I know I'm naive. But I won't let you hurt my pack, my family! You can threaten me, but never my pack!" The anger clearly showed in her voice, the boiling rage she felt towards this male. All of her fear had turned to anger, and with her peace said she ran. She wasn't frightened of him and wasn't threatened by his charge, she was running to tell X'yrin, to tell Jace, to tell Shiloh, to tell anyone who would listen. Her scars burned and her sides heaved, but the injured wolf ran as hard and as fast as she could. The snow wold didn't stop or even slow down until she was deep within the packs boarders. She wasn't afraid, not anymore.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread