Just a little rest
[html]
wc 462

Savina hadn't heard either side of the story, so she obviously hadn't taken any sides. Though hearing how that coyote attacked this very pleasant wolf made her want to side with Dhalia de Mai. Not only that, but when she spoke and what she said, it was obvious that this is not was Cercelee wanted. The sable girl could tell it pained her, to be in this situation. But she also understood that if they were being attacked, they couldn't just put up with it. They would have to fight back and defend themselves. That's what she would do if it were Twilight Vale instead of Dhalia de Mai. She cared so much about the wolves in this pack, she would fight to the death to defend them if it were necessary. "I understand your predicament. It's too bad, but you're right, you can't just let yourself be attacked." That was all the more she said on the matter. It was obvious the other wished to change the subject as much as Savina wanted to.

As Cercelee described her packlands it reminded the femme of Italy. Admittedly she had lived her whole life there in the wilds of the forests, far from the civilization that most of the lupine population there had created. However she had crept to their borders a few times, to observe how they lived. Many lived in port towns, vineyards were abundant, as they had been when the humans still lived there. She had found it all fascinating, yet still didn't have the desire to live as they did. "It sounds very nice. Perhaps when you return I could help you along the way and you could show me around. I'd love to see your pack and you might need some protection on your journey back." The Lacerta was already becoming quite fond of this wolf, and she would hate to see her get hurt anymore. She would be more than happy to help protect her on her way back to her home. "Yes, this pack is quite large as well. I have only really gotten to know a few members really well."

Savina cocked her head slightly at the ivory female's last questions. She assumed that it would be easy for anyone native to these lands to tell she was a foreigner from her thick accent. But perhaps there were more wolves around here with strange accents besides herself. "I came from Italy, it's across the sea to the east." Her head turned in that direction for a moment before looking back at Cercelee. "I've only been here for about a month now. I'm really lucky that the elder in my old pack taught me English, or I would be having a lot of problems living here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread