We are the rulers of the nations
[html]

Word Count » 368 :: OOC: A quickie lol

She grinned at the man. She would never give up her cooking, though if she hadn’t gotten better from mud pies then well it wouldn’t have been worth cooking and wasting meat, but she didn’t argue with him.

“Well maybe one day I’ll make you a mud pie you’ll never forget”

SHe winked at him. In fact she actually knew how to make a mudpie that was edible, but that would only be possible in the springtime. Maybe then she could bring him his “pie” She smiled at the thought of his reaction to such a thing and her saying it’s actually edible, well that would have to wait, and it would involve much fishing and hoping for the right gender of fish. She blushed sheepishly as he told her he needed to hunt to live. Everyone did but that didn’t mean everyone hunted, not these days.

“I wasn’t implying you couldn’t, just that some prefer to do certain things and get their food that way. I’m sorry Noah.”

She blushed sheepishly. She listened as he explained about stargazing. She looked up ad the sky. Imagining the stars. She looked at them, but they never changed for her, nor did they really tell her anything. She moved along side him at a casual pace, her helmet swayed a little as she moved forward, but she wasn’t going to be leaving that around. anyone could take such a great prize and use it for anything. The thought was appauling. Something made to stew being used for a puppies bathtub.

“So... what can the stars tell you? They are specks of light in the sky. I’ve never really thought of them as much else...”

Her mind had never wondered where stars came from, what they were nor how they glew so brightly and stood out only in the night sky. This was a concern for other wolves, anot her. She liked her mind to stay within twenty feet of the ground at all times. any higher then she would be nothing but a dreamer. That was her opinion and she was sure to keep it to herself.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread