Big Eyes Bigger Heart
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina blinked in surprise. Papa was already family? He was family without her? Dalgina was family now, but Papa had been family before her! Why had he left her behind? Her ears drooped slightly as they reached the room before halting and letting Dalgina give the tour. Eclipse didn't seem to understand though, asking where ingali was, treating it like a person. That was very silly. Dalgina giggled at her angel's words. That was okay. Her angel was special, and she promised to keep a secret. Dalgina can explain.

We're inside ingali silly. It's not a person. It's where we live! Dalgina bounced up again and scurried to the couch. After a bit of struggling Dalgina heaved herself up. Spinning she looked at Eclipse. I can climb up here! Jumping back down Dalgina rushed over to the corner where her secret hiding place was, a box tucked in the corner with the lid open so adults could still see where she was. Squeezing through the tear on the side Dalgina turned around and poked her nose out. This is my secret hiding spot. Don't tell!

Wagging her tail happily Dalgina looked around before squeezing back out the hole and bounding back over to Eclipse. I show you more. Dalgina bounced over to the stairs and began climbing them laboriously, her tiny body making each step a huge struggle. She had reached the fifth step when she stopped, panting slightly. She turned back and looked at Eclipse. Coming?

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread