[J] A leap of faith
It wasn’t long after his initial howl that Alonso sensed the presence of another wolf coming closer. He sniffed the air tentatively – it was a new scent, not one he recognized from his travels around the area. Even while he reassured himself that an official from Ichika was exactly whom he needed to talk to he refused to let his guard down completely. He remained tense and his entire body was coiled in case he had to make a quick getaway. His fears were not assuaged when he saw the huge wolf striding towards him. Her entire form radiated power and strength and Alonso was extremely sure that he did not want to get on this wolf’s bad side.

Luckily for him, the wolf seemed kind. She approached him carefully and gave him a cheerful welcome. Her stance indicated that while she was definitely in charge of the situation here she wouldn’t attack him without provocation and would listen to him with patience. That was all Alonso asked for really.

“Buenos días.” He told the wolf in reply to her questions. “My name is Alonso and I have travelled far to come to Nova Scotia. I have spent the past few months wandering the area as a loner but I now grow weary for company. I have heard it said that Ichika no Ho-en is the pack where one must go to in search of peace and tranquility. So I stand here before you and ask to join your pack” he finished humbly. He then sat back and waited for her to deliberate.

Messages In This Thread