a victim to the impact of these words
[html]
Sorry for the wait :<
Table by Cait!

Ezra watched the king closely, inspecting every muscle twitch, every flash of thought that passed behind the nobleman’s eyes. The King spoke of things Ezra had no connection with, and Vigilante’s ambiguousness about it was confusing but he didn’t give it another thought. Ezra sighed in response to his superior’s question, eyes suddenly downcast on his rambunctious son again. The hybrid kept his son close, batting the young pup with a careful paw. The young one was amused with just that, which pleased him.

I could be better, sir, he said truthfully, as Eli and him looked at each other momentarily. Ezra stared at the innocence swimming in his son’s golden eyes. He words stung like knives in his throat. Ever… left, right after meeting at the hotel about the war. Out of respect for your closeness with her, I thought I’d let you know.His mind felt heavy, woozy even. Looking at the chocolate-tipped king with desperation in his eyes, Ezra caught the stubborn ball in his throat, expelling it with it a rough cough. And I think Eli and I may be leaving sometime soon too. It hurt too much to stay in the house, the gaping hole in his chest ached whenever he looked at her side of the bed.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread