when the cowboy's away...
It's that sexy cowboy! Big Grin Seb is feeling defensive and entitled. \o/

Thankfully, Sebastian was rescued. The savage horse immediately dropped its evil demeanour, looking as innocent as a lamb as a man approached on horseback. Luckily Sebastian heard the shout before he heard the hoofbeats, as it convinced him that this new horse wasn't an accomplice of the evil one. The blonde Labrador/wolf seemed pissed, but that didn't bother the Italian very much. Even if he was pretty good-looking and muscular.

Sebastian returned his knife to the sheath in his pocket once the insane horse was secured. Even if it seemed to be taunting him, munching on grain and sneering at him with deceptively soulful eyes. Though the angry man needed to be calmed down before Sebastian got his revenge.

Sebastian crossed his arms too, refusing to be intimidated just because the stranger towered more than a foot over him. He scowled, shooting a glare at the horse.

"That thing wouldn't let me leave," he said irritably. "It kept on going around in circles and charging at me. I was trying to make it go away." Sebastian put one hand on his hip, letting the other hang by his side. "Maybe you're strong and experience enough to control them, but I'm not. I was trying to leave it alone or scare it off with my knife." Sebastian craned his head back, looking up into the yellow hybrid's face. His scowl had worn down, but there was still a definite look of dissatisfaction.

Messages In This Thread