Not Friend
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

Spinning round and around Dalgina tried to free herself from the mean creature. It's hard teeth remained fastened to her body though, causing the pup to let out wails of pain. It seemed like forever, the pain and the marten. Dalgina's puppy teeth snapped uselessly at the air, unable to reach the creature. A change finally came though, and the teeth were released from her flesh. Hopelessly Dalgina sat on the ground, whimpering with her ears flat against her head. That had hurt a lot. Dalgina didn't like it.

A voice called her, and Dalgina looked up to see a huge towering wolf she'd never seen before standing, holding the marten. Frightened by the sight Dalgina mistook it as the one who had told the marten to hurt her before she crouched down, calling Dalgina over. Her ears slowly returned to standing up, though they kept flicking back as she watched the marten. It bit me. It's not my friend! Dalgina turned, showing off what she thought was a very great and terrible wound, though really it was just bleeding a little bit from two punctures.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread