Not Friend
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Slight PP of Dalgina to get her cleaned up. Let me know if you'd like me to change anything.

With the marten no longer a cause for concern, she set the furry creature down at her feet to devote her full attention to the curious pup. Slowly she brought herself to a cross-legged sit in front of the brave tyke and reached out to pick her up and set on her leg for easier access. She lowered her head down to the wound and nudged it to test its tenderness before carefully dragging her tongue along the wound. With the girl’s body being so small, the punctures were cleaned and free of blood in a matter of a few short minutes leaving the wound clotted and on its way to healing. It was the best she could do with that she was given, but hopefully it would be enough to ease her pain until her mother had a better look at her.

“There we are,” she announced then gave the pup an endearing lick between the ears. “It feels better?” Hearing the girl’s compliment caused her smile to turn bashful and her ears fell back as she was touched by a bout of shyness. “Well thank you,” she quietly laughter. “But you are prettier than I am. I was told I looked my Shepard, my father, and he was a very big wolf. Much bigger than I am.” She raised an unoccupied hand far above her head to symbolize the difference of height between her and her parent. It was not much of an exaggeration, but well enough for the little one to understand. “And his mate was big as well,” her arm inched down a little to show her mother’s height in comparison to her own. “They are the reason I am so big. But it was because of his mate that I look the way I do. I bet that when you grow you will look like your mother and father as well. Right now, you look like your father… butmore adorable.”

325 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread