Phoenix Rising
[html]

[Image: header.jpg]

Hel had made her decision. She would join with Iskata. She had lain awake the previous night, thinking it through. Realistically speaking, a pack gave her the chance to find Connor quickly. It allowed her to hide, as it were, under the prospect of diplomacy and scout out the other packs. Secondly, she was a warrior. Eventually, she would have to settle. Lone warriors could not pass on skill and that was what Asgard had been all about. Passing down skill. Looking at her mate as they made their way towards Halifax, she knew, in her heart, that this was the way. After all, if things didn't work out, they could run. She was strong, young and fast. They would survive.

She saw Iskata from afar, with another wolf Hel did not know. For a brief moment, she considered turning back, but that would not do. It would be stupid and cowardly. No. She would stay here and go through with her decision. She tightened her grip on her pack and the other hand clutched the knife, just in case. Slowly approaching the females (for she recognised the other as a female), Hel gave a curt nod and said simply, "Iskata, I am a woman of my word. I come to join your pack. We come to join." And with that Hel gave the first honest smile in these new lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread