Fashionista
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra grinned at the look of shock on his face. Strel, so upstanding and used to his stable world, looked shocked senseless. She drank in the moment, letting it fill her. Terra was so used to being the one on the receiving end of surprise that she took every moment like this she could. It was the only way Terra ever felt balanced in this world. Nope. Born among normal plain old coyotes. Father was a luperci I'm pretty sure. Only way to explain me being this way with no one else like it. That was the only thing she'd clung on to during her time of traveling alone, not knowing if she was unique or not.

Brightly Terra shrugged her shoulders, tugging slightly on the skirt as she looked around. Discussing it was difficult for her. She was trying to move on, leave her past behind. Not talking about it and letting it fade was the best for that. That wasn't to say she didn't still hold it inside her, Terra simply refused to let it control her. Terra was a trickster because of how she'd been raised, but she'd always held the option of forsaking that and embracing her wolf heritage. Terra had chosen to be how she was. Meeting the beta's eyes Terra smiled slightly. I shifted when I was six months, and a couple times between while I traveled, but I had no one to teach me how to use the other forms. I wanted to survive, and had the best chance with the form I understood the most.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread