Splashing waves
[html]
OOC

Terra twisted her head slightly at his words. While she understood wanting to travel, pack loyalties came first for her. That didn't mean she wasn't going to leave the borders, simply that she always returned after a few days. Then again, Terra had had her fill of travel coming to the pack from the west, and she'd never even had the desire to leave there when she did. Terra had been too young to strike out on her own naturally, the need to be with her family stronger than anything else at the time. It was either leave or be shunned though, neither an appealing option to the young hybrid.

Tail wagging at his question Terra considered the best way to explain the game. It wasn't a real organized game, more of a spur of the moment thing that Terra had enjoyed. There were no actual rules or guidelines, or anything of that sort. It had just happened. Considering Terra sat back. I was jumping in and out of the border. You know, you're home, you're not home. Seeing how far I could dive in and out of it. It was a fairly simple explanation, but the best way Terra could come up with. Want to come in? I'll show you around. Will you be returning?

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread