Fashionista
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Dang it, made me check the guide. I think there's a chance her mother would remain normal. After all, several of Terra's siblings were, and that's what killed them.

Terra shook her head at his words. She would have known if her mother held such power. To hold such a gift and not use it was the only crime the coyotes had held. Every advantage was to be used, everything examined and played with, always pushing things further. It was how they survived, discovering better cleverer ways to exist. If her mother had refused to shift, staying normal, she would have been an outcast in her pack, mocked for turning away from their way of life. If she had used her gift, well, it would have been too difficult to hide that, especially from a pup that always got into more than her share of trouble, getting into situations where such abilities would have been useful for rescuing her.

Her tail wagged as Strel confirmed she'd made the right choice. Being so young when on her own had been hard. Terra had stretched what she knew to her limits, forced to invent new tricks that she wouldn't have held otherwise. It had let her survive, though often injuries made her think she wouldn't. It was only speed and luck that had kept them from being deep enough to scar. Of course! I'll learn everything, and you'll be coming to me for advice on luperci stuff! Terra grinned, knowing that such a thing would never really happen. Strel had years on her, and was born with the knowledge Terra didn't even know how to approach. It was a silly dream, but one that made her laugh as she skipped back to the mirror, looking at herself in the skirt again.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread