Pesky Wolf
[html]

Word Count → 511 :: mean pissy Noah

The silver male was loyal to his pack first and more, and then to his family then to his friends. The male would never hurt anyone of them unless they had pushed him into doing something so harsh. He would stand up and defend them to the end, even if it meant taking a few harsh movements or gestures to make sure that those he had promised his unspoken protection to. He would kill if anyone had tried to lay a hair upon any of his wonderful group of friends, family and or pack members.

Looking to the soft tan colored female, he sighed softly he was not sure why she had made the choice to great him and talk to him so harshly. Her teeth where raised, and her fur was standing upon her skin. The male tossed his head up towards the sky, as he took a step back, his tail would not curl under, nor did it flag. He was not going to show any dominance over the hybrid lady. The silver Sawtooth Omega knew that if his mother was here she would have raised her fangs to the female within the first few seconds of laying her duo colored eyes upon her. Something about coyote wolf mixture of the blood into one body made him mother’s already shortened temper flair. ”What?!” He wasn’t one to hide behind someone, he had never been that type, however she was just from one mood to the other like nothing had happened. She was fine sniffing Kiara, and then two seconds letter snarling and ready to pick a fight with him.

He puffed out his chest, looking down at her, as quickly as the male had been happy and whining with Kiara he looked down at the hybrid female coldly. Not hiding the chill from his eyes. He shifted so that if there was a fight the male and the coyote and wolf female would not tumble into the pure white female. He spoke gruffly and coldly, as so long as she was mean and nasty to him, he would have no other choice then to return it to her. This was not his favorite thing to do, but she placed him in a spot where he didn’t have a choice. ”M..M..my job is d..d..done. I am Omega, I am a..a…also my own being. Things can be d…d..done on two as w…w..well as four. My job is keeping t…t..the members happy, that in m…m..mind. Y…y…Your welcome f…f…for dinner. I m…m…might be an O…omega, but I know t…t…that I could h….have taken the f….f…food and eaten in f…f..front of you. I feel l…like a lady s…s..should eat b…b..before me. Omega m…m..might not be my dreams, b..b…but my job is to keep my lady a…a…and lord happy.” It was true he was not thrilled with having the lowest rank with in the pack, however if that is where he was needed, he would take it, and if they thought he was best there, again he would take it. The Sawtooth would not fight.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread