We are the rulers of the nations
[html]

Word Count → 318 :: Out of Character text.

The male could not help but to smile when he was around her. The young lady was just so happy and enjoyed life so much it was hard not to enjoy the time that someone was able to steal with her. These lands where so lucky to have such a wonderful member in them, it would sever the pack well having her, and he knew that with his thoughts of leaving that she would help the lands out more then what he could ever do staying here. The silver Sawtooth male knew that by leaving he would be doing a favor for the pack. He brought the smile down from his face to a more normal look, as he watched her face turn down and away just enough to let the silver male know that it wasn’t what she meant. He gave a soft sigh shaking his head. He pushed her softly with the crown on his head, trying to press the idea that he was not upset over the words that she had spoken to him. ”I hunt t..t..to keep my skill. Food is f..f..food though. No worries Lass.”

The male shifted around as he looked up sighing softly, it was a sigh of being content. ”They t…t…tell me stories. They t..t…talk of the shifting winds, a…a…and when the next rain m..m..might be. They are always there….never l…l..leaving, n…never going to turn their back on you. Tell me w..w..when and where you where b..b..born I can tell y…y..you things a…a..about you.” The male knew that pending upon how the stars where in the sky, told a person a lot about who they where and what they were like. It was strange how that happened but they had never ever lied to him, they stories they told even if he did not want to hear it, they did not lie to the ears that was willing to listen.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread