[J]My Blade, My Blood and My Honour
[html]
OOC Sorry again for the wait! / +300

Things were interested within the pack right now. Lorenzo had found a girl apparently, which Jazper was thrilled about, but her entrance into the pack had not been a happy occasion but instead out of refuge status as she was most certainly in need of a safe haven right now. With Juliet so fragile and his son so tense and on edge it seemed natural for the father to roam the boarders of his territory, his halfling form moving slowly between the trees and almost unnoticeable in the shadows of the trees. In this form his body was quiet thick all the way around, and firm muscle displayed itself to the world. Perhaps the most interesting thing about this form was the thickness of the fur around his neck, which almost puffed out in a mane like fashion around his large head. The only part of his body that would give him away in the darkness of the forest was his bright yellow tattoo.

His mind turned around the thought of the poor girl who had been raped and now stayed under Casa, and his son Lorenzo’s, protection. Should he be concerned that this sort of thing could happen to his own members, it was so unlikely an occurrence but still, as a father, his blood boiled at the thought of someone touching any fae. A sudden howl cut through the air, interrupting his deep, and somewhat darker, thoughts. His ears perked and a smaller higher pitch of a small pup joined in, the deeper fading until silence was all that remained. He only knew of one pair that it could be, the old man Regner and his granddaughter Adelle whom he had met a little while back in Halifax.

Picking up his speak into a light job he made his way towards the two who he knew would stand by the boarders. As the duo came into view a pleasant smile grew on his face, he had always enjoyed any time he could get with pups. “Long time no see.” He chuckled lightly as he came to a stop, looking up at the old golden male and then back down to the little lady at his feet. Leaning down so his butt stuck up in the air and his jaws touched his front pays he wagged his tail, “You called wee lass?” His Scottish accent easily rolling over the words.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-oo7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977150; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #462d17; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-oo7 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#765035; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/5l3v41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bea38b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-oo7 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread