Final Decision [J]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 418
OOC: Sorry for babble at the end you don't have to read the end part particularly hard Wink

Company came far sooner than Jiva had suspected. The young mand bent down and lowered himself, looking up at the one who spoke. He looked up, though he knew this was not the leader as he had met and helped him chase away a cougar many days ago he would still show respect and to show his head higher than the other wasn’t so. He sat up a little but kept his head low,

“I am Jiva Takekuro and I’m here to join. I have met with Zalen your alpha and I have word of my decision for him.”

Jiva said, quitely, letting his eyes fall to the ground. He left the nape of his neck exposed and listened for an answer. Jiva was not born into a wild pack, though he was doing his best to let instinct go along from now. It wasn’t easy as he had been taught many different things. He hoped that Tobias was welcome as well, though he was not with Jiva right now, they had just met earlier that day, but he had been one of the birds his father had trained. It had been a surprise to Jiva when Tobias came to him, and even bigger one when it seemed he wanted to travel with the young male. Right now though Jiva had sent him off just in case the redtail was not allowed to accompany the red wolfdog. Though Jiva looked more the dog that his genes shared with he was in fact more wolf, and it dominated in his body shape with the acceptation of the curly husky tail. The rest of him was more or less husky markings, but well equipped for the wild outdoors and keeping himself hidden behind trees. He wasn’t sure if the male before him would even call Zalen, but he hoped so. Zalen had told Jiva of this place as well as his cousin being his mate and the leader of the pack next to him. It was only one family member and Jiva was thankful for that. In Cour des Miracles, where he was born he had nothing but family around him. He would have figured he’d mate into the family if he continued to stay there. But here he was now, in hopes he was doing things right and being the right amount of submissive to the male before him. Enough to at least have him call his alpha to come and speak with Jiva.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread