Final Decision [J]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 378

Luckily, a second call to the alphas was not needed, for the first had reached the Alphess's ears. She was still quite a ways away, but just moments after the two wolves met her howl sang to New Dawn. She was nearby and she intended to come see what the commotion was all about herself. When the silvery alphess emerged on the scene the two had been speaking for only a brief moment.

Amber eyes took in the sight of the two wolves; of the mottled gray and white tones of her pack brother, Augustus, and then of the other wolf. He was a stranger, and that made Titania bristle even though he played a submissive act to the wolf of New Dawn. She cocked her head, espying his pelt. It looked like autumn threw up all over him. Fall wasn't such a bad season to look like, she supposed. If he was fall then her mother was winter, Zalen was... night... ok, not a season... and... What?

Titania shook her head gruffly, realizing her mind was wandering with the musings of a pup. Despite now being a pack leader, some part of her innocence still clung to her with the mightiest death grip, and she needed to snap herself out of it at times. Now was not the time to let her attention wander. “...decision for him...” the fall wolf was saying, but it seemed that was the last of his words. Darn, she didn't catch it all.

Titania started forward again, yipping softly to let Augustus, who was probably a bit on edge, know that she was coming up behind him. Stopping at her pack mate's side she bothered not with showing off her rank to Augustus, but held her head high and tail curled as she looked at Jiva. “I am sure my brother has already taken care of the preliminary questions,” she nodded toward Augustus without turning her eyes. “From where do you hail? And if you are anything but moon led then I strongly suggest you take your business elsewhere.”

She glanced at Augustus now, her look urging him to remain calm yet at the ready. “Now, repeat,” she demanded – though gently - when she turned back to Jiva.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread