the burning heart of god
[html]

(198)

“A shawl,” Siv explained, and lifted one hand to brush across her shoulder. The motion trailed to the other end, suggesting it would cover her entirely. “But there is more to it. You will see.” A smile suggested it was a surprise; indeed it would be. One day she would come in full regalia, a sight to behold indeed. For now, though, there was only the need for one project to begin. Many more steps needed to be taken for the whole thing to be completed.

Siv looked towards the aforementioned direction, wondering how far it would be. With any luck, she would be able to finish before nightfall. Traveling back would not be hard, but she doubted the birds would be out when it was dark. “I will be on my way, unless you need me…?” The question hung in the air, suggesting Siv did not really wish to be kept from her hunt. The sooner she gathered these things the sooner she could get to work. Perhaps she would even make something from the feet; bird’s feet were easily curable and could be fashioned into interesting jewelry and decorations as long as she worked quickly enough.

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b { font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread