Pesky Wolf
[html]
Fixed my post to.

The male had no clue what had set her off, though if it was because of his rank or if it was because of the pack that he now called home. The silver male was not going to deal with someone just snapping at him. The male thought he had a heart that was the right size for an omega. He would give this female anything till she snapped at him. Now she was lucky if he would have offered her a meal again, not till she got off her the stool that she was on. The male glared at the hybrid female, he was waiting on her to make the next move. His stomach was still growing and churning ready for a meal. Though right now he wanted to press his point that being an Omega is a job that was not to be taken lightly, just like the job of the leader.

”I wish? Fine!” The male snorted looking at the tan female, his eyes looked back down to the white wolf. His heart was racing, Omegas needed to find love too right? The silver male knew that she would probably turn him away and turn him down after finding out what rank he was. ”Kiara….can I…..” He stopped trying to figure out how to ask her this.”Will you..” Again he stopped he looked down at her and then away from her. There was the Omega coming out in him, she did not want to have a date with an Omega. She would never have that around her. ”You think that….in a f…f..few days…I could come….and t..t..take you o..on a date? Just you and m..m..m…me?” The silver male would leave the cat back in the pack lands, he had made her a small make shift den that was on the outside of the pack den, just as the black leader had told him.
It was his way of making the black male happy with him to where he would not be getting any more tongue lashings. He just wanted the pack to be happy, and if that meant he would be taking the lowest rank with in the pack he would.

Watching the female lift her head, the male was half blind, half deaf. Though hurt and disappointment he was not new at, or blind to. Heck he faced that every day in his life. ”He….” He spoke more of a softer tone; he raised a brow looking at the younger female. ”This Omega is m..m..more than a h…he. I have a n..n..name. “ He narrowed his eyes down upon the female then sighed shaking his head. Why did everyone think it was okay to judge a whole pack, a whole breed, or even a whole group of beings? It bothered the silver male, his mother hated all of the coyote wolf hybrids, for no reason other than a bad run in with the one being, just one had changed this whole manner and how she thought of the one group.

He shook his head again, ”What.. What is w..w..wrong with New Dawner’s? The silver male looked at her, and then to Kiara, she did not want any fighting so the male would try just for her in order to make her happy. ”Don’t let o…o..one bad apple ruin the b..bunch.” The male offered a sage old wisdom. Don’t h..h..hate off of one or t..t..two being. My m..mom hates all hybrids. I don’t. T..t..they are no better, or w..w..worst then me. If I h..h..hated off of j…j..just the one reason. I wouldn’t b..be talking to you.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread