why can't I be
[html]

Big Grin sorry for the wait.

Selene watched the flames flicker beside her outstretched legs, the heat warming and sustaining the heat on her body. It was quiet, nice enough to stay in her seated position.  Tiny footsteps had the girl turning curiously to see what it was. It was a young pup, bold and curious as it seemed, even more rebellious by the way its mother was scolding him for going to close to the fire. Looking at the small figure of the pup, a brown paw was stretched out to block the fire from the boy. "Don't go too close. " It really was a no-brainer as everyone knew of the immense hear fire most of the time held, but everyone watched over each other in these caves, and seeing a small one burn himself wouldn't be a pretty or particularly nice thing to see and feel. Ruby eyes glanced to the presumed mother of the child, an apologetic expression crossing her thinnish face. "I'm sorry. "

The little grin on the tiny boy was rather cute for a pup, how young things could be so enthroned in innocence and smiles. She watched the other pups, who appeared to be obeying their mother, a small toothy smile spread from her lean muzzle. Her eyes turned back to the natural heat source, yet a watchful eye was kept on the young one. Her family had died from a fire, and even someone hurt by one wasn't the price to pay.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread