Pesky Wolf
[html]

out of character text

Terra accepted Kiara's nuzzle, but her spirits didn't lift. She'd drifted off to elsewhere in her mind, still seeing the cold look in the eyes of the wolf that used to be her friend, warning her away from the borders, telling her to leave. She hadn't understood then, and she didn't understand now. They had been friends, but it had been so simple for her to turn on her, working to please the alphess. If doing such a thing was part of New Dawn she wanted nothing to do with it.

The male spoke again, but Terra didn't turn to face him, simply sitting on the ground. I had a friend, until she left for your pack. Your alphess took a disliking to me, so she drove me away. We were friends. The worry that had driven her there in the first place was still unsettled as well, still not knowing if Shandom was alright or not. Yes, the winter had been relatively easy, but but she still worried.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread