Light at the end of the world
[html]

This is shit. Sorry ;-; I'll try and do better next post.

Word Count → 000

A squeal and burst of squirming from Dalgina signalled to Neela that she was holding the puppy too hard and she relaxed her grip, dropping her ears apologetically as she licked the puppy between the ears, "Sorry sweetheart." Neela fussed around the puppy a bit more in apology before continuing to speak, "Be careful around the water though. Its really cold and this part of the river moves pretty fast." Neela tried to think of how to make the puppy heed her warning, "If you fall in then you'll get sick and it'll be weeks before you can wander around outside again!" In actuality Dalgina would likely be more than ill if she fell in, but Neela wanted to make the puppy be careful, not scare her to death.

Gently Neela placed Dalgina on the ground and let the puppy go, though she stayed close behind her just incase the puppy went too close to the edge and got unbalanced. After a short while she gave a soft woof to grab Dalgina's attention and gestured to the ship, "I designed and built her myself," Neela smiled proudly,"What do you think of her?"

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread