Light at the end of the world
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

The grip relaxed, almost sending Dalgina tumbling to the ground. Furiously she backpedaled, securing her spot. Safe in Neela's arms she relaxed as a warm tongue ran over her head, soothing the excited puppy. She stayed still as the morro fussed over her, gently fondling her ears and licking her. It felt nice. A warning followed, telling her that the water would make her sick and unable to play. Ears flattened she growled at the water before turning. It behave now?

Placed on the ground Dalgina happily trotted over to the boat. Wary of the water Dalgina eyed it suspiciously before turning to the boat. She stuck her nose out, sniffing at it before wagging her tail. She wandered back and forth along the edge before a soft woof brought her attention back. Her eyes widened as Neela spoke. You built? You can make pretty things like that? I wanna try! She bounded back to Neela, tail wagging. Help me make boat!

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread