Beating the Master at their Own Game
[html]

OOC Jan 25

The old wolf shook his head. This was his realm, and he wouldn't let it fall so easily. He smiled calmly. I have no weapons. I simply speak the truth. Such as you did not come here for such simple things, but to see the truth. You refuse to open your eyes to that though, even after it cost you. Those last words were directed at Caspa. Terra didn't move from her spot, studying him. It was strange that there was nothing odd in his scent, but each movement, each mannerism, stirred some deep instinct in her, whispering of those that faced death soon. Maybe he even realized this, disturbed by the words.

Shaking her head Terra leaned over. Smoke and mirrors, that is all I see. You can see that easily from the wounds she still bears. Why not try something a little more difficult? Tell me what you see ahead of me. Terra knew her path was strong, something that she'd hidden herself. Ever since she'd left her birth pack her path had been chosen, and unless something large happened it would remain on that path, a secret hidden, even, sometimes from herself.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread