fluorescent adolescent
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

I’m sorry for posting this so fast, but your post gave me the chills (in the best way) and I just HAD to reply XD

When Magnolia was in Dahlia de Mai (which seems like a lifetime ago, now), she thought she was the most unique and beautiful thing in the world. She was raised as royalty, being a precious daughter of the infamous Lolita Monroe. She also had what no one else had: she had a dark mohawk from the moment she was born, and that made her the most revered creature, at least in her own eyes. She was a unique snowflake that got her soul crushed the moment she joined the Thistle Kingdom. Her attitude went from vulgar to reserved in the span of one week. Salsola made the young girl know that this Family reigned supreme, and an attitude like hers would get her nowhere. And the man that gave her that sinking realization called out to her now.

Instantly, the Confidant’s spine shivered. Her slim frame whipped around in the direction of his silky smooth voice, jade eyes seeking the King out. She had smelled his scent nearby but had chosen to ignore it, which was why the girl was surprised to hear him acknowledge her presence. Magnolia had never spoken directly to him before. My king, Magnolia said quietly, dainty head lowering out of respect. Even Kimbra bobbed her head a little, though it was more likely out of curiosity for the stranger than anything else. She was weary of male wolves except for Denver, which the Kite made very apparent she didn’t like most of the time. Sirius’ mere presence demanded sheer reverence, however, so the bird remained silent and perched on the silvery woman’s clavicle.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread