[m] Right on target
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

A rude word was shouted out by the hybrid she'd noticed. Not realizing it was directed by her she continued her sale until the next words came. That grabbed her attention. She looked over at him, and he was indeed motioning to her. The young male, not wanting to be caught up in a fight quickly left. Growling at the loss Amy turned back towards him. She grabbed the bow she'd been about to sell and turned around. She placed it back where it belonged before grabbing another one. She slung it across her back before stepping over.

Walking over one could see the heat rolling off her. The spiritual might have even picked up more, sensing the deadly beast she kept trapped within. You scared off my customer, for a spitting contest? Her lips curled with disdain, looking him up and down. He was definitely in shape, but if he bought that bow and thought he'd made a good deal he obviously didn't know anything about archery. She smirked at his words of a prize, tail flicking to the side. You already owe me for what you lost me. You want to add to your debt? Her stance was fierce, dominating those around her.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread