you thought you knew me
She didn't know what in the world to do with the lady before her, she was baffling to Iskata, one day as friendly and polite as any stranger can be the next run in as scared as if the hounds of hell were on her tail. She twitched her tail back and forth as she waited for the lady to calm down yet it really didn't seem like she would. With a soft sigh Iskata was beginning to lose her patience when almost suddenly it seemed that it dawned upon the masked fem' that she did infact know the wolf before her.

ISkata smiled when the lady finally realized who she was, though she could tell that the woman was quite surprised. When she said her name Iskata nodded and grinned, she watched as Adelaida's fangs disappeared, though it was still obvious that she was still at a loss over seeing Iskata this way. When the dark hued lady expressed not knowing that she was 'one' of them Iskata shook her head and scowled at Adelaida. "Now what's that suppose to mean, it's not like I had a choice in who I am.. That's rather silly you know." she thought it was all childish, the way the once time stranger was acting, yet she'd never been in her place either. Iskata had always had a rather open mind to anything the world threw at her, this was one of those times and she knew she'd probably have been more curious than anything, yet she really couldn't answer that since she'd never really know.

Messages In This Thread