How Many Legs?
[html]
OOC

Terra smirked at the fear in Augustus' face. It was only a set of stairs, yet he was so fearful. Well, to an extent that was right. Canines naturally feared the unknown, only naive pups lacking that fear. Being fearful where other canines trod though, was a different matter. She could see one being fearful being in a building for the first time on their own, but if there were other canines that traversed them with no problem the fear became simply ridiculous. Many canines had traveled those stairs, and Terra herself had gone before Augustus. All it did was hammer in the point of Augustus lacking the adaptive streak that was so important for survival. If one couldn't adapt to their surroundings, it meant death most of the time.

Content and warm in her place in the mattress Terra looked down at Augustus as he studied it. I know I don't really need it, but it's really soft. See? Taking a paw she pressed down on the mattress. Willingly it sank down a little under her weight before coming back up. Her little hole didn't hold the same attributes, as she'd torn through the first lair to make it. Metal springs had been pulled out, leaving just the foam for the lining. Terra hadn't been quite sure what to do with the mattress until she discovered she could dig into it. Otherwise it would have just been ignored instead of making the lovely nest that it did. Hopping back out she indicated. Try it out.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread