[m] Right on target
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy's anger mounted as he laughed at her. It cooled considerably at his next words though. So he was just an ignorant racist. Relaxed she smiled. That was good. Made him much easier to figure out, easier to handle. She knew so many ways to manipulate those filled with such hate. Especially since he was a hybrid. Hating himself would be pretty big. All she'd have to do is find that chink in his armor and wriggle through. He would be her slave after that, listening to her words.

She smiled as the old comparison came forth again. Always they mistook her as an angel, unknowing of the demon that laid underneath. His words were bold, confident in his ability. She was an assassin though, trained to kill from a distance. Her arrows always hit their target, exactly what she aimed at. Tough words for a hybrid. Poor thing carries the very blood he hates. I think I'll claim... Amy paused, pretending to think over what her prize would be. She smiled wickedly. You.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread