i could really use a wish right now
Gawd Selene is such a lil lovey chick.[html]

She followed obediently behind Hadley, happy to know he had his own place. Soon the duo had arrived, she quietly said "Its nice." In the warmth of Hadley's room, Selene's body ceased from shivering. The lithe girl was rather thankful for him letting her in, to her it was an extreme act of sympathy, and with the storm rolling in, it would certainly be much more pleasant than sleeping on the ground outside. She shuffled rather awkwardly where she stood, the young woman couldn't find a logical thing to do. There appeared to be no comfy chairs to sit upon much to her slight dismay, too soon she found herself sitting on the edge corner of the bed. "Thanks for letting me in...That-I appreciate it." She played with her fingers for a moment, tangling them in themselves. She tried to keep her eyes from wandering to Hadley's body. He was so toned, so perfect. In her eyes everything she was not. But every scar seemed to bring on rage, rage to Amy for causing so much pain to such a gentle being, to deliberately break someone so they'd follow your every order. Her fists clenched as she thought of it all, Amy was a respectable woman socially, but for the things she did she wasn't even that way.

Sel looked away, again embarrassed for her tried-to-be-secret ogling. "I'm guessing you want an explanation for what I said earlier. Am I right?" A milky tail flicked behind her, the Italian trusted Hadley enough to hear her story. It wasn't something she generally went out blabbering to everyone, but he could be trusted with the information. "When I was coming here, I had to take a ship. I had to hide, planning to just sneak off when we docked." The young coydog sighed, before continuing. "Except they found me. And the things they did to me...God...I just wanted to die. I broke a few ribs when they threw me off the deck of the ship. I couldn't walk for days." Crimson eyes remained downcast, only to look up if she'd gotten Hadley's attention for a little while. "But with them...They were jerks, idiots even. But I know that you won't hurt me. I just know it." She wiped a stray tear away before she realized she was tearing up just the slightest. "Hadley, I'm sorry. I'm not worth listening to...You didn't need to hear that from me." Dark ruby eyes glittered with hidden sorrow. She'd only let Hadley see her hidden weakness.

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread