Fair little lass with hopes as big as an oceans
[html]

OOC feel free to pp if needed

Uncle Noah followed her, and she watched as he sniffed at the ground. Olnayni went flying as he dug through, some of it flickering into her face. Dalgina stifled laughter as he moved closer, her tail wagging, a tiny propeller through her cover. He seemed utterly hopeless, unable to discover her. At last he sat down, given up. He whimpered about how mad Mahn would be for losing her, and Dalgina laughed under the snow. She watched him settle down before launching her surprise attack.

Like most of the things she did it was made up on the spur of the moment, invented in a flash of ideas. The olnayni went flying off her body as she ran out, tiny legs pumping. Here I am! Happily she pranced around, pleased to have fooled him. The tiny puppy bowed down in front of him, tail wagging happily. She loved being with her Uncle Noah. This was fun! I was hiding! She pronounced her actions proudly, sure that he hadn't had a clue of what was happening.

<style type="text/css">
.dalgink b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff585e; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2f0518 1px 1px 1px;}
.dalgink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dalgink .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.dalgink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#b64538; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DUMAk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f0518; padding: 310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f0518; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.dalgink p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalgink p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread