lover's embrace
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: sorry this took forever <3

Odessa frowned as he refused to stop using the utensils, even if he struggled. She hated to see him do so. 'Are you sure? I mean I don't mind or anything, it's just... Never mind' the gardener medic said, finishing her musings with a smile. The sudden, out of tone, out of rank demand that Imhotep made surprised her. Had she been a fiercer person she would have reminded him of his rank and of hers, but instead she sat down shakily and took the kitten to her lap as Immy stood. 'I'm sorry. I don't mind it, really'. To her, doing this was merely her duty as a woman, cleaning, cooking and later on child-rearing were her duties.

Taking a deep gaze at the trinket Odessa found herself unable to smile, 'It's... Beautiful' she said in awe, almost silently. Glancing around to the Arab man, she pulled her hair away from him. 'Immy... You really didn't need to...' she said shyly. 'Thank you' Odessa whispered, turning around and flicking her tongue over his snout, before glancing away shyly and sitting down again. She shuffled restlessly in her seat, unable to sit and watch someone else clean, a task that was usually hers to fulfil as a woman.

<style type="text/css">
.mardessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.mardessa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mardessa .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffe7d8; text-shadow:#50595d 1px 1px 2px;}
.mardessa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.mardessa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#9b8d88; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KF770.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f5853; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread