[M]On a pedestal of my own making
[html]

out of character text

Tony shrugged at her question, after nodding at her answer, 'Eh, not much t' be fair, fixin' up a few bits n' bobs, but other that that, nothin' his words were laced with a half drunk chuckle and a boyish smile. The smile didn't leave as his precious drink was downed by Neela, in fact Tony found he didn't give a damn, her company was payment enough. This was probably the first time he found himself infatuated with a girl, but at the very least he didn't know, perhaps the whiskey was taking for him. Perhaps it wasn't. Either way, if he enjoyed the older woman's company enough to let her down his favourite drink then it was something more than politeness.

He shunned her hand, but followed her none the less with the cheeky words, 'Nah, I'm okay, After all, I think I'm more heavier than y' think, eh? He clambered up the rock with ease and settled himself, more due to his height and strength rather than any true climbing skills. When he righted himself again, he spoke more, 'What y' been up to then? Stayin' outta trouble? Gettin' into trouble? The blacksmith warrior couldn't help but ramble in his current state.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybrave b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybrave.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybrave p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybrave {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1fd165.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 480px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e4e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread