i could really use a wish right now
[html]

yeah...poor sel

Selene didn't think of his reaction to be like this. And it hurt. His face hadn't contorted into disgust or rage, he stood still like a stone statue before her. This was much worse, she'd prefer the face to this. He got up from the bed, probably moving away from it for her. Instead she shook her head, and turned towards the door. Why did she have to be so stupid? To say such an idiotic thing? Tears leapt to her eyes and she found herself instead of leaving the room, sliding down the wood on the door in defeat. "I'll get out of here if you want." Sel pushed away the small tears, her own embarrassment and reaction to his own actions. 

If she had been wiser, she would have waited on those words. But the fear of another claiming Hadley had powerfully overcame the tawny girl. And she couldn't let that happen. And yet her efforts to do so were pointless. Those moments spent happily in his arms would most likely never resurface. She tried not to meet his eyes. What a dimwit she must have been, to be seen in his eyes like this. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry," she murmured to him, although it appeared to be no one in particular. She wrapped her arms around her knees, now deciding that Hadley resented her. Was disgusted with her. Who would want a young woman with so many unattractive qualities follow you around?

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread