i could really use a wish right now
[html]

Selene was feeling overly exhausted for the last while, her black streaked maw opened in a wide yawn, as she did so she looked at Hadley. "I don't know...I'll move to the floor if you want the bed..." The floor wouldn't be a problem, she was sleeping out in the snow for the last few days. It wasn't that bad. That limp hand on the bedside moved up to gently pat his shoulder. "Whenever you want the bed just ask...Or we can-never mind. It's up to you." She was going to suggest sharing, but of course she would be known as a creep for even suggesting that. It was alright with her, Selene didn't necessarily need to whine about sharing the bed. But if he wanted to share, she'd have no complaint. She wasn't the type of girl to as soon as a guy is in the same bed to make promiscuous advances. She'd use the bed for what it was for: sleep.

She didn't take up the entire blanket, knowing it was Hadley's to begin with. She had a fine layer of fur, and she couldn't abuse that one little fact. She missed the feeling of being held close again. Being like a teddy bear for Hadley. But of course, she shattered that possibility by admitting her feelings and appearing like a complete stalker. Again the youth yawned before quietly saying "I have to sleep. How about you? Don't feel afraid to crawl in with me. I won't do anything." And what could she do? Maybe gently prod him with her foot in deep sleep? That was about it.

Selene
<style>
.selene .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#b70101; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.jiva p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene b {color:#FFCF00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... m0mp-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.selene-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selene .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread