Light at the end of the world
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 306

Neela chuckled as Dalgina growled at the water, apparently believing that she could make it safe by growling at it. Neela watched Dalgina like a hawk as the puppy made her way along the pier, Neela shadowing her every step of the way; just because the collie had managed to calm herself down slightly didn’t mean that she wasn't going to be very careful with Dalgina trotting around by the water.

Dalgina's reaction to being told that Neela had built the Meria sent a glow of pride through the collie, as did any compliment directed towards the Meria. The puppy's next statement caught her slightly off guard though, "That'd be a bit hard sweetie. It took me two years to build this one and that was with quite a few people helping me." While the MEria was Neela's design the collie hadn’t built it alone, though she had organised and supplied the team of canine's helping her. "Maybe when you're older I can help you build a smaller boat, yeah?"

Dalgina had been sniffing around for a short while now and had managed to not drown herself so Neela temporarily wandered away from her and over to the shed in the centre of the clearing, or more specifically a smaller shed sticking off the main shed like a small, wooden tumour. Neela used this small add-on to smoke fish and had a few hanging in there at the moment which should be just about finished.

After retrieving three fish from the hut, the fish having already been deboned and descaled earlier, Neela strolled back over to the pier, taking a seat on one of the concrete pillars protruding from the sides of the wooden structure, "Are you hungry Dalgina?" Neela asked, beginning to chew on one of the fish and offering another down to the puppy.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread