lover's embrace
Imhotep knew by now that being assertive and dominant towards members who held rank over him was bad. He just hoped that Odessa would not throw him to the wolves. He was only doing it because he wanted to thank her for all that she had done. The two acted like two teenagers in love but the fact was that Imhotep knew not of love nor did he want to say that he loved this young woman.

cleaning up he smiled. For some reason doing this set him at ease like he was back home under the rule of his father. Though the man would have been beaten for doing a bad or half assed job. Imhotep hoped that what he did for odessa would please her. For he wanted her adoration. Her trust and kindness.

"I know but you do so much give me home. Take me in teach me good." He spoke as she stood up and licked him. He blushed bright red and looked at her. God did she have to make him feel like a man. He had years of training that had kept him from acting out or showing excitement in front of women. He had to focus hard when she acted like this. "What to name my fuzz ball." He thought aloud.

Messages In This Thread