[M]Lazy Day
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The wolf before her smelled of fear. It was a bit disappointing to Amy, but something she expected. Perhaps she'd been hoping for someone braver, considering how he'd interrupted her bath. No, he truly was someone that was simply lost. He did ask after what kind of game though, bringing a small smile to her lips. The kind of game she would play with him would be more gentle than others. Her harsher ones would kill him, leaving her with no amusement. Perhaps hide and seek. That was simple enough.

He asked for help getting home, and Amy's mood swung. Being pregnant made everything so unpredictable. Anger and sorrow clashed at her mind, as she found herself craving something she couldn't place. It wasn't blood lust, something she knew quite well, but a hunger of another kind. Shrugging Amy met his eyes. I can help you get home if you can help me get what I crave. Her stomach rumbled quietly, emphasizing the sudden need to devour.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread