To cross the sea
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 450px; border: #666666 1px solid;">

Hel dropped the firewood and took one deep breath. This was harder than she ever thought it would be. Slowly, almost painfully, she sat down and drew her knees towards her chest. The black female needed to be strong, she needed to be the pillar of their journey. But to get the boat, to learn the skills, she had taken off for 10 days with a sailor. In exchange for it, she had given him cloth for his sails and her body. She closed her eyes and shuddered. His touch was filthy on her fur and his breath stank of alcohol. He called her his "whore" and touched her as he pleased. Hel did not fight it, not because she couldn't, but because otherwise she would never learn. She was too proud to band up with the other merchants, the wealthy wolves who sneered at commoners like her. She had returned to Styx with a heavy heart and taken him as mate, as if to cleanse the disgust from her fur.

She looked up at Styx and said simply, I took a sailor on as my lover, so he would teach me how to man the boat. I took you on as mate afterwards. My älskling, I am so sorry. In her own mind, she was screaming at herself for being weak. Her business was her own, what she and Styx had was special, but she was a fighter and emotions were discarded when there was knowledge to be gained. But outwardly, Hel was begging her mate to forgive her for doing what she thought at the time to be right.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread