M-Bitter Weakness
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy watched him snarl, face expressionless. I don't know your last name, and giving them 'angel as a last name didn't seem right. I simply took the closest thing I could find. Angel probably wasn't listening, working into a frenzy. Swiftly Amy sealed the satchel shut, swinging it back across her body. It didn't occur to her that this was the perfect opportunity to kill the pups, having Angel take them out in his rage. Instead she protected them, despite the fact that she shouldn't want to.

Her eyes widened as the large black hybrid began to cry. She snorted in disgust. There was nothing to cry about here. She'd simply been keeping her end of the bargain. The pups were weak and had to die. Angel had asked to see them once they were born. Amy had agreed and brought them here. This was far over Amy's head, rarely acting with emotions such as compassion and attachment. He'd been so insistent on not having anything to do with them, yet he pleaded and pleaded for them now.

Another coyote rode up now. His sister, by the smell. She dismounted from a horse. Amy bared her teeth as she got closer. The cries of the puppies got louder, frightened by the noise. Amy's reaction was quick. She took the bag and shook it silently. The puppies fell silent, and she looked up at Angel again. This was not the agreement. You wanted nothing to do with them. You expect that to change now? You can't have them. Maybe I'll let you choose one, but that's all.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread