[m] Right on target
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

She smiled as the hybrid glared at her, glad to have finally done something to put them on even grounds. Always he'd been so cool, so calm, pushing her buttons. To have done something that pulled off that layer of cool was so satisfying, leaving Amy content to end the competition right there. She watched him pull and shoot two arrows in succession. It destroyed her arrow, but Amy didn't care anymore. She simply smiled as he moved over, letting him touch her without protest.

Amy smiled as he smirked at her. Go ahead. I think I'll like being your prize. She nestled into his arms, kissing him on the cheek before nipping gently, drawing some blood. She wasn't some timid lover. Amy was fierce, proud, and felt that she was below no one. She tightened the grip, pulling him up to her as she buried her head into his neck, kissing and nipping along his flesh. Tightly Amy pulled away from his grasp, pushing at him. She would knock him down, and show what she was made of.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread