[m] Right on target
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Her hair was grasped, forcing her further in as he pushed. Amy bit down lightly, her teeth scraping against him before she was pulled back. Snarling at the rough treatment Amy snapped at him. She moved to open up for him, moaning with pleasure as he thrust inside her. He teased her body, sending shivers down her spine as she twisted underneath him, demanding more. His praising words had Amy grinning, knowing that it was true. She was powerful, beautiful, and had no room for love.

His next words weren't nearly as pleasant though. Amy's eyes narrowed with distaste as the hybrid spoke. Her body might be rolling with pleasure, but she belonged to herself. Reaching up she grabbed his throat, squeezing. I am not yours. His hand reached down, stroking and teasing her parts even as he thrust. Being called a toy was the last straw for her though. She slammed a fist into his chest, managing to pull herself away. Panting from want Amy glared at him. I'm not your toy. Call me what you like, but you won't taste me again. Fiercely Amy turned, walking away, trying not to give in the desire that still filled her.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread