tell me no more stories and I'll tell you no lies
[html]

i heard they say the boy's missing

I reeeally wanted to use this table. Thus, I am replying sooner than anticipated, yay!

Hybrid frowned at the boy's reaction. What was a laurie? Was it some sort of way to express his undying affections for Hybrid? (Because Hybrid didn't want that, he just wanted some fun). Whatever the word meant, if it made the encounter any more fun, the boy could say it all he wanted.

"Tsk, you don't sound fine. You're stuttering. Are you nervous?" He grinned, chuckled quietly to himself. The boy could be such a cute thing at times. It made him really want to dig his claws in and take the boy, all for himself, then rip him apart so he could admire his limbs at a later point. Wouldn't that be nice? A nice romp in the human building and then a souvenir to take home.
     Still grinning, he nipped at the boy's neck, lightly touching his upper teeth to his neck, then licked the spot. He had since decided that he would help the boy out, in exchange for a bit of fun and a nice souvenir. Maybe he would bring the boy's head back with him. He would rather bring the boy's whole body with him to see, but he didn't think he would be able to drag a corpse all the way back to Inferni. Unless he used that wagon! Hybrid's eyes brightened at the thought; this would be fun.
Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread