m- i can't step off this cloud
[html]

sorry for the wait, more and more chaos. My replies will come quicker though!

Selene let a wider smile cross her face at his surprise, chuckling and quietly saying I don't need anything. I just want to spend Valentines Day with you. The girl sighed in contentment as he let his arms wrap gently around her waist, Sel couldn't help noticing how much taller than she he was and how he almost had to lean over for hugs. I was thinking, maybe we could celebrate Valentines Day with the wine. And...Maybe hugs? The look upon her face was so innocent, she was known to never ask for anything more. The request for hugs sounded absurd, but in truth Sel liked it when Hadley hugged her, and in turn liked giving them. Selene nuzzled into his neck affectionately as the embrace became more meaningful. Selene finally pulled away but held his hand, gently pulling him towards the tabletop with bottles. It was strange, just days before they had spent time at the springs, had a bit of a sensual moment before Selene had questioned it. The young femme often wondered to herself why she had done it, but also dismissed it as an act of trust.

Gently, she brought the bottles to the bed, seeing it as the only place warm and pleasing to sit. She to shake off whatever excess water straying in the strands of her fur and hair. The dark tresses of hair upon her head were getting annoying, she had considered cutting it short, it would be fitting with her petite size. Selene gestured shyly with her muzzle for him to sit with her, she was nestled on the bed sitting up. The bottles still had their ribbons, they were his wine anyway. So if you'd do the honors.... The soil Italian grinned, placing them temptingly on the other side of the bed. Tonight, he had to sleep on the bed. She'd prod him until he did. Nightmares of the past before Nova had her terrified and she even was temped to crawl under the bed, to curl up beside Hadley just like a small child would seeking reassurance from someone who they knew could give it.

Sel closed her eyes, uncomfortable in her clothes for a moment, the bedding on the mattress didn't seem to collaborate well with the scratchy denim of her jeans. She pulled them off shyly, showing no sign of sly or coy intentions, pulling off the blouse to throw them aside. Sorry. Dumb clothes. They do nothing good for me. I guess I needed the pocket to hold your carving or I'd lose it. Now the young Fiera would be able to snuggle into the bed, sigh with the freedom from the constraint and restriction the clothing was giving her. Finally, a rumble of contentment rolled from her throat, the coydog shot a happy look to her friend, apologetic for the removal of her clothing though. But of course, she was a canine. They couldn't be expected to wear clothing and act just like the humans. Selene had her own theory for their extinction and downfall. Maybe it was the buildings, or lack of control over their greed. Either way, something killed the unlucky bastards off. I think this wine would be okay. Um...they were the only ones I could find that weren't broken. But I thought of having them tonight. For something special.

The night was rolling on, there was going to be not that many hours left of Valentines Day, hopefully it would last.

Selene had yet to find out what she really was when drunk, she had only been a little buzzed the last time with Sebastian and Hadley, she had gone to bed shortly that night finding nothing else to do. She guessed she'd find out, perhaps later.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread